We take care of the translation and layout of all your documents, from advertising brochures to large volumes such as manuals of several hundred pages. To achieve this, we translate your documents using CAT (computer-assisted translation) software that allows you to reuse your old translations when updating or revising your manuals. Not only is the consistency of terms and expressions guaranteed, but your translation costs are significantly reduced because only the the new sections are translated.
We handle the most common file formats (.docx,.xlsx,.pptx, etc.) as well as more specific formats such as HTML, XML, etc. Depending on the complexity of the files, we undertake all necessary reformatting work beforehand. In some cases, files need to be converted to facilitate the translation process and, in the case of images, the text must first be extracted. All our translators have been selected only after thorough testing and their translations validated by our various clients. For each field of specialization, we choose the most competence and experienced translator.
• Western Europe (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish)
• Eastern Europe (Russian, Ukrainian)
• Northern Europe (Danish, Estonian, Finnish, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Swedish)
• Central Europe (Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovak)
• Balkans (Bulgarian, Croatian, Greek, Romanian, Serbian, Slovenian)
• Middle East (Arabic, Persian, Turkish)
• Asia (Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese)
• Latin America (Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese)
• North America (English, Canadian French)