We take care of the translation and layout of all your documents, from advertising brochures to large volumes such as manuals of several hundred pages. To achieve this, we translate your documents using CAT (computer-assisted translation) software that allows you to reuse your old translations when updating or revising your manuals. Not only is the consistency of terms and expressions guaranteed, but your translation costs are significantly reduced because only the the new sections are translated.
We handle the most common file formats (.docx,.xlsx,.pptx, etc.) as well as more specific formats such as HTML, XML, etc. Depending on the complexity of the files, we undertake all necessary reformatting work beforehand. In some cases, files need to be converted to facilitate the translation process and, in the case of images, the text must first be extracted. All our translators have been selected only after thorough testing and their translations validated by our various clients. For each field of specialization, we choose the most competence and experienced translator.
• Western Europe (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish)
• Eastern Europe (Russian, Ukrainian)
• Northern Europe (Danish, Estonian, Finnish, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Swedish)
• Central Europe (Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovak)
• Balkans (Bulgarian, Croatian, Greek, Romanian, Serbian, Slovenian)
• Middle East (Arabic, Persian, Turkish)
• Asia (Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese)
• Latin America (Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese)
• North America (English, Canadian French)
The more complex the structure of your documents, the more necessary a graphic designer becomes.
Their work consists of laying out text and images using desktop publishing (DTP) software to make the translated document identical to the source document. The final files are ready for publishing.
Our expertise in European (Northern, Eastern and Western Europe including Greek and Russian), Eastern (Arabic and Turkish) and Asian (Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Indian) character sets allows us do layout of your documents without any corruption.
The combination of CAT + DTP software makes it possible to optimize the timeline needed to realize your project.
We use the combination of the software below:
• SDL Trados (CAT) ＋ FrameMaker (DTP)
• SDL Trados (CAT)＋InDesign (DTP)
We use a combination of the following software:
• Adobe FrameMaker
• Adobe InDesign
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Acrobat
• Microsoft Office Word
• Microsoft Office Excel
• Microsoft Office PowerPoint